Tuesday, April 22, 2014

No golf this past weekend!!

So, I started this blog in hopes of being general... Well the gloves are coming off! Omg there is so much I want to say and I know everyone is entitled to their opinion and I don't mind others letting me know. I have come up to some medical issues lately, eventhough I am rarely ever sick. I have a strong immune system, but of course that doesn't stop a body from changes. Now this isn't about me!! I would rather just tough it out and move on, but I can't. Please I am not dying or anything (I think, lol)! This is about me just getting a new job and now I have no choice but to accept insurance by my employer. I am on Medicaid.. I don't ever really use it but it will soon be gone because of the new law my employer has and I have no choice. Now all the testing and what ever else is needed will have to be paid out of pocket, which I don't have. To those that don't know a lot about Medicaid, if you get a job, they transition you to have foods stamps lowered and then stopped if u make enough and the Medicaid will continue for anywhere from a cpl mths up to a yr after. But I can't do that!! Ugh! So pissed about this medical ins law!!! It won't help me? Who is it really helping? Does anyone know someone that it is helping? Besides the ins companies!?!? If I don't want or can't pay for it, I get fined? But now, I have to rush tests and a diagnosis before I get switched in a cpl weeks. And then, I have to pay a lot of money to continue any medical care on the new ins. It just doesn't make sense how our govt can take away our right to refuse! Ok I get it, if u want to drive, u have to have ins. What are they trying to say, if I want to use my body to live, I have to insure it too? Crazy.. I don't feel our govt should have done this. N e way.. See y'all next week! My rant is over for now.. Lol

4 comments:

  1. i understand thats the one thing that worries me aboutgettinga job is i will have to get insurance and pay for it dont get me wrong i want to get off welfare but as you i have had some medical issues lately to and have to have diagnostic tests done every 6 months and i dont know how i will afford that when i am no longer on medicaid hopefully you can get smething figured out but i do know of a good dignostics place that is reasonably priced they will even set up a payment plan if you are interested

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your not wrong in Your dislike for what our employees are up to in Washington. I say “Our” employees because that's just what they are, they just don't want us to know. They have a point, unless “We the People” exerciser the God given rights that are enumerated in our Constitution. What we will have here is an oligarchy that is to say just a few, politically connected, people will make the rules and the rest of us will just have to lump it. If we were to enforce our rights this could very well be the country that my father and his father grew up in and one we all can be proud of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl!! It's unfair we are being forced to carry insurance or get a penalty for it!

    ReplyDelete